PAC-MAN EATS MARIO OMG PAC-MAN EATS MARIO OMG

It sort of cuts off without much of an ending, but I'm kinda glad it stuck with the same scene the whole time and just didn't feature Pac-Man running around killing everybody. This is a cartoon about a goomba's first day on the job.

Learning moment, kids: This is that moment when you should just admit to your boss that you saw the thing and it already went down that pipe over there. You might get yelled at but you won't get fired. haha

Farting in 1933 Farting in 1933

There was a time when this was most scandalous.

Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Count Candy Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Count Candy

I mean, obviously a lot of time went into it, and the voice actors aren't bad (that deep Count voice omg), but the animation is just too awkward and boring. Nothing happens in this video! The villain(?) is literally standing right next to the police force(?) and they do a musical number.
The lip-syncing is way off, and nothing even fits the beat of the music. I can't tell which things are intentionally bad (because they wanted to be humorous) or which things are just plain bad. I'll admit the song has a catchy hook, but it repeats so many times it gets annoying, and the animation isn't interesting enough to make me want to sit through a full 3 minutes of Count Candy and the Toffee Apple girl.

PaulEugeneJay responds:

This IS a Scene from a Musical ! It is presented as if they are all on a stage, hence the skyline background prop,
Arthur Brown may be unknown in the USA, but in the UK he is remembered as a Number One Chart Topper, with "Fire" in 1967. It was his only big hit, but he continues to tour to this day. Lene Lovich was also a Chart Topper (Lucky Number) at about the same time.

The Rainbow Connection The Rainbow Connection

Sorry man it's real cute and all but you didn't even try to match up the mouths to the words and it's basically 3 drawings of raccoons. Yeah.

SCP-173 (Claymation Short) SCP-173 (Claymation Short)

Well I'd say that was sufficiently creepy. The sound works pretty well. Ehhh.

Mario and ADHD Mario and ADHD

Woooow I must have faved this when I was like 12 and now I guess I'm still immature enough to think that it's funny. Pretty good animation, for what it is. xD

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

It's as great as I remember from when I first watched it, even the first of the series has great animation and they just get better, it's a wonderful story, all the characters eventually get a place which is cool and I just love this series. 6/5 stars~!

claymation test claymation test

Keep it up mang I can see you've got this figured out, you should make more.

rippercool responds:

i love u and by the way i do have more i starteed making them when i was 7 and now im 13 but a lot of them are bad but there on youtube and im making an awesome on right now

Cappy America Cappy America

Yeaaaah its got some funny drawings but it ain't my thing. Whatevs. The Newgrounds crowd will probably vote it up.

Gangnam Style Gangnam Style

You've got a great style to your animations this is cool.