PAC-MAN EATS MARIO OMG PAC-MAN EATS MARIO OMG

It sort of cuts off without much of an ending, but I'm kinda glad it stuck with the same scene the whole time and just didn't feature Pac-Man running around killing everybody. This is a cartoon about a goomba's first day on the job.

Learning moment, kids: This is that moment when you should just admit to your boss that you saw the thing and it already went down that pipe over there. You might get yelled at but you won't get fired. haha

Farting in 1933 Farting in 1933

There was a time when this was most scandalous.

Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Count Candy Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Count Candy

I mean, obviously a lot of time went into it, and the voice actors aren't bad (that deep Count voice omg), but the animation is just too awkward and boring. Nothing happens in this video! The villain(?) is literally standing right next to the police force(?) and they do a musical number.
The lip-syncing is way off, and nothing even fits the beat of the music. I can't tell which things are intentionally bad (because they wanted to be humorous) or which things are just plain bad. I'll admit the song has a catchy hook, but it repeats so many times it gets annoying, and the animation isn't interesting enough to make me want to sit through a full 3 minutes of Count Candy and the Toffee Apple girl.

PaulEugeneJay responds:

This IS a Scene from a Musical ! It is presented as if they are all on a stage, hence the skyline background prop,
Arthur Brown may be unknown in the USA, but in the UK he is remembered as a Number One Chart Topper, with "Fire" in 1967. It was his only big hit, but he continues to tour to this day. Lene Lovich was also a Chart Topper (Lucky Number) at about the same time.

Super Gonad Smasher Super Gonad Smasher

I was cringing with sympathetic pain as soon as the game started, which is fine because that's the joke and it's hilarious; however, the gameplay didn't hold up well enough for the game to stay enjoyable. The concept is pretty fun in theory: you have to bounce constantly and you can ground-pound to attack enemies or bounce higher than normal. Unfortunately, the first boss battle of the game doesn't feel fair at all because there is almost no margin for error which is a problem because the first boss is literally the entire game (after a few introductory rooms). In the first part of the boss in particular, I felt like I could have timed my jumps better if it didn't depend on how close I was to my next bounce compared to where the boss was, and sometimes it just didn't line up to where I could really and a hit on him. The rest of the game continues to be painfully hard (pun intended) to the point that you have to basically memorize all the sequences. This kind of ruins the experience since the only other redeeming quality was the comedy, which amounts to "you have giant balls which you use to get around and the villain wants to cut your balls off".

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

This might be one of the hardest games I have ever played.

Serious Santa Serious Santa

Holy crap I forgot how hard this was. Still fun though.

Retroscene Retroscene

Simple, extremely catchy music. Excelent background music for a game, maybe a menu screen.

RetroSpectrum RetroSpectrum

I love way the rhythm fits together in this one. Super catchy.

Worst Apocalypse Ever Worst Apocalypse Ever

Great voice acting, although some of the reactions were a little understated. The story is funny.